Find a mortgage loan that’s right for you
WCCU has a variety of mortgage loan products to meet your needs. With our loan products, you can refinance your home, consolidate existing debt, or pay for college, just to name a few. The possibilities are limitless.
Speak with a Loan Services Representative at (970) 330-9728 today for more information.
- Second Mortgages (Fixed Rate)
- Home Equity Line of Credit
Home Equity and Second Mortgage
For members who have equity available in their primary residence, this loan may be the answer to your borrowing needs. Our competitive rates, various terms and no repayment penalties make our fixed rate second mortgages very attractive.
For more details speak with a Loan Services Representative at (970) 330-9728.
Take a look at our outstanding rates and apply now!
truSTAGETM Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust Weld Community Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the truSTAGE™ Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- truSTAGE™ Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free no-obligation quote.truSTAGE™ Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and is underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicant are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.