- 23795 CR 35, LaSalle, CO 80645
4.84 Acres with 1008 sq. ft., 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath (very easy to add 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and extend the living area – make it YOUR dream home). Property is enclosed with pipe and cable fence. There is a detached 30 x 30 oversized garage. A pole barn with 3 runs, a large pen and pasture, with access to heated water troughs. Call Jenn at (970) 331-4146.
- Vintage National Geographic Magazines from the 1910s through the 1950s Price is negotiable. Call (970) 895-2266 for more information.
- Upright Piano, like new, red mahogany, acoustic, includes bench. Asking $1,500 call (970) 378-1755.
- PFALTZGRAF ‘Villa Flora’ Stoneware dinnerware, service for 8. Dinner plates, salad plates, soup/dessert bowls, serving platter, vegetable bowls, deep dish serving bowl, relish dishes, salt & pepper, sugar bowl. Includes extra plates and soup bowl. Sold as a set – $175. Call (970) 215-8367, leave message.
- 2 Adult Interment Spaces in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Located in the Garden of Sermon on the Mount, Lot 74 Section A spaces 1 and 2. Asking $2,500 each. Transfer fees included. Call (970) 454-2183.
- Pianola Player Piano- pump and electric. Comes with 60-70 player rolls. Asking $2,500. Call (970) 686-7081.
- Titan Red Accordian, Made in Italy. Asking $300. Call (970) 686-7081.
- 2 Cemetery Plots – Sunset Memorial Gardens 139 D block spaces 1 and 2. Located in the Garden of the Good Shepard. Asking $1,500 each and 1/2 of the transfer fee. Call (970) 397-1722.
- Yamaha solid state guitar amp 2×12 speakers, $200; 2 music stands each $15. OBO for each, Call (970) 534-0759.
- Wanted: A 10 Gallon aquarium that you are no longer using. I want to buy it and accessories for my family’s turtle. Please call (970) 356-2776.
- For Rent: Townhome 509 46th Ave. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, dining area, kitchen, laundry room (w/d), family room and game room. All appliances, central air, patio and fenced backyard. No pets, No smoking. Includes water and lawn care. $1,600 a month. Deposit and references required. (970) 371-0532.
- Tutoring. All levels. All ages. Math, Reading, Spelling, Writing. Certified Barton tutor, licensed teacher, former president of Home Educators Fellowship. Help your student get caught up and fill in gaps caused by COVID-19 learning disruptions. Mrs. Salzano (970) 313-3795.
- Need help caring for a loved one? Experienced compassionate caregiver available to assist… flexible, honest and attentive to individual needs. Kindess with good communication. Trained in Dementia care. Teaching background. First Aid certified, Master’s degree. Greeley and surrounding area. $17.00/hr. Call (970) 373-7426.
- Tutoring K-5: Are you overwhelmed? I can help! 35+ years of teaching experience. Assess and reach goals, fun learning environment, Kinder prep, flexible hours. Lori Preshaw (970) 576-9383.
- Housekeeping or “spring cleaning” all year long. Very efficient, reasonable, dependable and honest. Call Cheri for more information at (970) 685-9486.
- Turning 65? Want some clarity about your Medicare options? Anita McAllister is a licensed, local agent who specializes in Medicare.
Call (970) 515-6882 to set up a no-obligation, no-cost appointment to learn about what’s right for you!
- Self-employed? Unable to afford Health Insurance? There’s a solution! Anita McAllister, a licensed, local agent works with Health Share Ministries, which are 35%-50% less expensive than traditional health insurance. Call (970) 515-6882 to learn if it is right for you and your family.