Online Banking Setup
HomeLink / Online Banking provides 24-hour online access to your WCCU accounts!
Whenever you need information about your WCCU accounts, it’s only a keystroke away. HomeLink / Online Banking is easy to use, very secure and is available to you at any time. With HomeLink / Online Banking, you can:
- View balances
- Transfer funds
- View transaction history
- Verify cleared checks
- Print account statements
- Set up eAlerts
To sign up for HomeLink / Online Banking, simply follow these instructions.
eStatements available through HomeLink / Online Banking
eStatements will also be accessed through HomeLink / Online Banking. All HomeLink / Online Banking users may sign up for eStatements by clicking on the eStatements’ tab and following the simple sign-up instructions.
Online banking just got better!
Now you can access all your WCCU Accounts from your smart phone or tablet!
Different ways to access your account:
- Smartphone (iPhone & Android)
- Tablet (iPad & Android)
- Mobile Browser/Wireless Access Protocol (WAP)
With Mobile banking, you can:
- Quick balance- view account balance without logging in
- View a running transaction balances for accounts
- Fingerprint Authentication login option
- Access each share account
- View posted transactions
- View pending transasctions
- Transfer funds from Share accounts
- Find a surcharge-free ATM
- View graphs of spending patterns and balance patterns
If you have any questions regarding mobile banking, please call WCCU at (970) 330-9728
Always only a phone call away
With DataCheck / Telephone Teller, WCCU is never more than a phone call away. A free service offered to all members, DataCheck / Telephone Teller offers the convenience of conducting transactions, checking balances and more whenever and wherever you are. DataCheck / Telephone Teller is also available in both English and Spanish! You can complete almost any transaction with our 24-hour telephone teller.
With DataCheck / Telephone Teller you can:
- Access account information
- Access account histories
- Confirm automatic deposits/withdrawals on account
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Authorize a check to be mailed to you
- Obtain general information about WCCU (business hours, current promotions, etc.)
- Obtain product information
To set up DataCheck / Telephone Teller, please contact Member Services or use this Cheat Sheet, and set it up yourself!
Toll free: 877-946-9728
Questions about how to use DataCheck / Telephone Teller? Our Cheat Sheet will help guide you through the process and provide answers to some frequently asked questions.